Sunday, June 8, 2008



When to NewYork NewYork had dinner jus now with my mum,ordered a lamb shank and a steak shared with each other...the food is pretty nice.I was using a side plate to contain my share of the steak,then mum went to arrange the food in the side plate until like an art piece.Garnish here and there.The dish in the picture is arranged by her.Powerful!Look as if it is just being serve to the table from the kitchen,nicely decorated by the chef.

As compared to the lamb steak I ordered at a western restauraunt at vivo several weeks back the lamb shank served in NewYork NewYork is much better.Perhaps I went to the wrong place to order the wrong dish.The hit dish there is belgium style mussel.The mussle is cooked in stout and some funny sauce and spice.Cool huh..What a pity my mum cant eat seafood,miss out all the good stuff.

No comments: