Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No more moody com!



Its has being months I've been using a moody computer.It has been several times that my com power supply is on but the motherboard and those internal component just don't start to run.Or it simply jus hang half way through out the usage and made a long beep sound.And while in use the computer is super lag. I asked my friend over take a look at my computer's problem, he told me that is a severe jam due to the motherboard. So a trick my friend taught me to solve this problem is to take out a round battry that is attached to the motherboard for around 30 secs for the motherboard to be able to restart itself then reformat the computer. He told me that if my computer is to be send for a repair those repair service company will charge me at least a 80 bucks for this simple task.Thanks to my friend man...my computer now work just like new.

No comments: