Thursday, November 20, 2008

1 month before combat medic...





22nd dec my re-enlistment day.Used to be Tankie then disrupted my NS,now got posted to become combat medic.22nd dec going to report to NEE SOON CAMP T MEDITI for combat medic course.My camp used to be at sugei gedong camp,20 min bus ride from home,now being transferred to NEE SOON camp its going to be a long ride for booking in and out.But nevermind,Im gona bother my taxi driver uncle again HaRX...

Heard from my friend dad and some NCC people who had been in that camp told me that place is freaking "dirty".My friend's dad told me during his time in that camp he slept at bed 1,before he posted out to other place his bunkmate wanted to take his bed.Because he my friend's dad bed is much cleaner then his own.So packed and went off that guy slept in at his bed.Few days later,his ex-bunkmate called my friend's dad and asked him whether his bed is "clean".My friend's dad reply yes,then his ex-bunkmate told him his story that something sat on his leg the whole night and he cant move at all.He was covering himself in the blanket whole night too afraid to sleep.And he showed my friend that his painless bruise at the leg.Then my NCC friend said his man got possessed.WTH...In fact,doing a logical thinking why didnt SAF remove those unused buildings in their camp?But just lock them up...13th door in tekong is one of the example.Those place can be demolished to build better facilities for the soilders.Those day I went for route march in tekong saw alot of unused and locked buildings.Also a dried up swimming pool...wth SAF still keep them for?I still remember during my BMT next door bunk happened paranormal incident.Padlocks trembling with no reason those guys got so freaked out.Well,Somethings are not meant to be explained,rumours or fact its up to you.Most importantly is always be caution of what you do and say.Guys going in I seriously urge your not to pee anyhow in Jungle,kinda stupid but I do say "EXCUSE ME" when I pee in the wild even there is no body around.

Heard from my medic friends,in the combat medic course,they have to poke each other with IV needles,if your partner is those clumsy blur cock,you are gona suffer.I heard that combat medic will be trained just like medic plus soildering.simply saying combat medic=medic + Infantry man...Haiz 1 more month before re-enlistment gona make full use of this month.Planning to complete several books in Camp when enlisted.I don't want to waste my left over 1yrs 7mths 10days there learning nothing...

No comments: