Thursday, November 27, 2008

Buddy meals!


Saw the papers find suddenly find kfc kinda appetizing...so gt my buddy to have buddy meal.Our tradition is each of us get a set of buddy meal...not 2 person share 1 buddy meal.Each set consist of 4 pieces of chicken,2 pepsi,4 crisp prawn,2 potato mash.Haha helping to kfc to market liao..My buddy is having IPPT soon.Hahaha...kana sabo.Aiya heck la,eat more,more energy to run.The last time we have buddy meal is even worst,each set consist of 4 piece chicken+2 drink+2 potato mash+2 colesaw+we additon 1 zinger burgar,So 2 of that set.So in the end,I don't know how much calories went into our body...But seriously I think in a few more weeks to come my IPPT sure die one especailly 2.4 click run.Almost 1/2 year nuah physically and buddy meals,that time ran around 1.5click feel like dying.Omg...now feel like tofu.Waiting for our dear gahmen to train me back my standard...Few months back I my chin-up record still not bad got 21 times,Sianzz don't know when can get that fitness back...haiz. Prepare to cheong shuah again...

No comments: