Friday, January 16, 2009

Gas chamber~Making grown man cry!

It's another day in camp last tuesday.We were brought to Seletar camp for to enter the gas chamber filled with tear gas.Armed with chemical defence suit and gas mask.So before everyone went in we mopped up(suit up in full chemical defence attire).First task in the gas chamber is do 5bx(some simple excercise),then we just Q-up to say our rank,name and NRIC to the instructor there with the mask off.The main purpose is to let us smell that gas.After saying out my rank,name and NRIC the instructor realise that tear gas haven't had any effect on me.So he asked me to take a deep breath with the tear gas source just right next to me.The next moment I was like rushing to the door to get out.I felt my eyes,throat and face is burning.Outside the chamber I joined my section mates coughing all over the place and crying harx....darm fun!Those looks worth a million!HAHAHA~~

No comments: