Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First 2 days in combat medic course...

Was re-enlisted again on 22dec,stayed in for 2 days only thanks to this holiday season.Next week will be even shorter then this week due to new year day.HarX...anyway I am undergoing combat medic course in SMTI in Nee Soon camp.Generally the platoon commanders there are good.Different personnel from different organization formed up the company.There are people from Civil defence,Special forces form police and prison warden in the course as trainne just like us.Personnel of different rank from Private to 1st SGT.There are people fresh form BMT,from different units MP,commandos,combat engineer,infantry...

The course basically is alot of studying.We got a stack of medical books about 30cm tall when stack.So there will be alot of theory coming up.Generally for me I think is pretty ok...since I've got some biology backgound.I seriously pity alot of them without any biology background.The lecturer simply cant teach.What he keep emphasising in his lecture was "ok next".He completed one book in 3hours can you imagine that.WTF!!They are going to have a hard time this holiday.What's coming up on monday is our test.Haiz..studied in school,went into army also study.Anyway I would rather study then dig shellscrap.

Night before yesterday went to do some pull-up(OTOT).I realised that I did less then 10 pull-up.OMG...I remembered that time when I went back to school after disrupting from Armoured,I did 21 pull-up.That's alot of deprovement.After about 7 months time of parasite life,my tummy is building up again too.So my new year resolution is most probably will be burning up my tummy and build up my 6 pecs.Hopefully by the coming IPPT CAT test can get sliver.Then up to GOLD on IPPT subsequently.

No comments: