Monday, December 15, 2008

Tuck Kee (Ipoh) Crayfish Hor Fun





Its another good day for good food again..harx.Finally back to this stall after about a year plus.The taste of the hor fun here is still as good.I rate about 8/10 So I think worth it to recommend this stall to your readers out there.

They actually sold the crayfish and prawn hor fun in $4.50 and $6.50 set.I took the $6.50 set it comes with 1 whole crayfish with 3 medium sized prawn all de-shelled.The kway tiao(hor fun) coated along with the gravy most probably fried with prawn head and shells with blackl pepper,fried onions and some hidden ingredients is darm flavourful.

When I arrived there the queue was pretty long.I waited for around 15mins before I can order my food.I ordered a set of prawn hor fun for my buddy, a set of crayfish and prawn hor fun for myself and a shared Har Kao(prawn dumplings) soup to go along with.

My friend was pretty shocked,his $4 set of prawn hor fun gt 8 pieces of havlevd de-shelled prawn.And it is not that kind of those small prawn you commonly see in your bak chor mee stall,but is that kind of rather medium sized prawn where it will juice your mouth.Generally his set used the same gravy based as mine.

As for the crayfish wise, its pretty well done.Not to hard(overly-cooked) nor soggy (not fresh).Its cut in a way that you just have to stick your chocksticks to the fresh and you will be able to dig out the juciy flesh.

So any of you interested in makan trip down this stall do jio me,I don't mind eating this stall again harx..Im certain that i'll be coming back for more!

address is as below:
Tuck Kee (Ipoh) Sah Ho Fun
Hong Lim Food Centre
#02-41
Singapore 510531
11am to 3pm
Closed on Sunday & Public Holiday

No comments: