Tuesday, December 30, 2008

RSM is back and IV is coming...hohohox

Its a early book out yesterday around 5 plus on 30th dec.Everyone is so so so...excited about book out.haha~So this few days in camp is still about lecture and lecture...SAF nearly trained me to the extent that I can almost sleep with my eyes open.Darm sleepy especially after lunch.Hummm this is crucial for guard duty personnel.Harx...So this week got a very long off,5 days in a roll.That's the result of public holiday linking up with weekends.

Today the RSM just came back,saw him for the 1st time.So the specs gona be wayang abit hahaha.Heard from SGT that Monday will have parade to check hair..omg.My hair so long lah!LOLx I heard that a barber coming along too.So those hair not up to standard,will have a recruit hair cut.So this Sun die die must go trim hair.I don't want recruit hair again...zzz darm I had enough of recruit life and hair.Look so cock...

So what coming up is Mon we will start to play with IV needles...poking each other with the darm needles.So Most probably next week my hands will be full of holes.Also,still trying to remember the prodcedures of PAM(patient assessment model).Alot of stuuf to remember from my messed up course book.

No comments: